Sugar Bowl Season Passholders Can Win All-Inclusive VIP Weekend With Season Pass Purchase by Aug. 15
DONNER SUMMIT, Calif. (July 18, 2014) — Sugar Bowl season passholders who buy their passes by Aug. 15 can win an all-inclusive VIP weekend at the Donner Summit resort valued at approximately $3,500. The package includes three nights of lodging at the resort, a day of skiing with Olympian Daron Rahlves, $500 in gift cards, free massages and 10 free tickets to both Sugar Bowl and Royal Gorge Cross Country.
Sugar Bowl Resort will determine the winner of the VIP weekend by a random drawing after Aug. 15. All Sugar Bowl passholders, including those who purchased passes at the end of last season, will be entered into the drawing. The resort’s season passes are at their lowest price levels in years. Adult pass prices for next season start at $249.
The full VIP weekend prize package includes:
• 3 nights’ accommodation for two at the Lodge at Sugar Bowl
• Two $250 gift cards, valid for food & beverage, retail, or other items around the resort
• Special ski day with Olympian, former World Champion, and Sugar Bowl Resort Ambassador Daron Rahlves
• Backcountry Adventure Center outing, enjoying a day of skiing & riding beyond the ropes with the professional guides at the BAC. Includes all equipment, gear rentals, and instruction
• ‘Early-Up’ morning tour to the top of Mt. Lincoln, complete with complimentary uphill travel pass
• Royal Gorge XC Adventure Day: a day of XC skiing and/or snowshoeing with all rentals and instruction included, or choose from a snowkiting lesson at California’s first and only snowkiting school, or an outing on fat-tire snowbikes to enjoy the wintertime singletrack through the woods of Royal Gorge. Winners can also combine any of the above! All rentals, gear, and instruction included at no cost.
• 2, hour-long massages at the new Sporthaus fitness & aquatic center
• 10 complimentary Sugar Bowl lift tickets for friends & family
• 10 complimentary Royal Gorge trail passes for friends & family
• Special 75th Anniversary Celebration retail swag items
New this season Sugar Bowl passholders also enjoy free tickets to Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows. Sugar Bowl’s unrestricted season pass holders will receive four free tickets to Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows next season, which can be used Sunday-Friday on any non-blackout days. Slightly restricted pass holder will receive three free tickets, and Summit Sunday pass holders will receive two free tickets, all subject to the same restrictions.
To learn more about Sugar Bowl Resort, go to www.sugarbowl.com. Sugar Bowl Resort, California owned and operated since 1939, was voted a Top 25 Ski Resort in North America by Outside Magazine. To learn more about Royal Gorge Cross Country, North America’s largest XC resort, go to www.royalgorge.com.